Skip to main content
784 S Clearwater Loop STE R, Post Falls, ID 83854 | 208-415-0655
by All Day $49 Idaho Registered Agent LLC

Foreign Idaho LLC – Register Your Out of State LLC in Idaho

A Foreign Idaho LLC (meaning it is based in another state) is required to apply for an Idaho Certificate of Authority if it conducts business in the state of Idaho. We need to obtain a Certificate of Existence or Good Standing from the state it is based in, to use to register your out of state LLC in Idaho. We file for an Idaho Certificate of Authority electronically with our account with the state. You can file yourself and just hire us for the registered agent service, but we’ll get your foreign Idaho LLC filed and verified quicker than you can do on your own.

Foreign LLCs will have an annual report due on the last day of the anniversary month you qualify in. The Idaho Secretary of State annual report is free to file and can be done online very easily. You’ll get a postcard at the mailing address on file with Idaho. It’s basic information, just asking for the member and manager information of your LLC.

We’ll have your out of state LLC registered in as little as one day. Our services include the Idaho state fees, your home state certificate fees, our service fee ($100), and 1 year of our registered agent service. Our Idaho registered agent service is only $49 a year, and it includes reminders to file your annual report and an online calendar in your account. Any documents we receive on your behalf we upload to your account immediately. Altogether, we charge $149 plus state fees to register a Foreign Idaho LLC.