Skip to main content
784 S Clearwater Loop STE R , Post Falls, ID 83854 | 208-415-0655
by All Day $49 Idaho Registered Agent LLC

Idaho foreign corporation – Register your out of state corporation with Idaho

A foreign Idaho corporation (meaning it is based in another state) is required to apply for an Idaho Certificate of Authority if it conducts business in the state of Idaho. When we do the filing for you, we obtain a Certificate of Existence or Good Standing from the state you are based in, to use to register your out of state corporation in Idaho. We file for an Idaho Certificate of Authority electronically with our account with the state and can get your Idaho corporation registered and legit the same day. You can file yourself for an Idaho certificate of authority and just hire us for the registered agent service, but we’ll get your foreign Idaho corporation filed quicker than you can do on your own. If you’ll look on our signup form, we capture your electronic signature so we don’t even have to bug you with manually signing the forms and sending them to us. You’ll be done with this project after the 5 minutes it will take you to fill our our 1 page signup form.

Foreign corporations will have an annual report due on the last day of the anniversary month you qualify in. The Idaho Secretary of State annual report is free to file and can be done online very easily. You’ll get a postcard at the mailing address on file with Idaho. It’s basic information, just asking for the officer and director information of your corporation.

We’ll have your company registered in days. When we do the filings for you, we take care of everything, including the Idaho state fees, your home state certificate fees, our service fee, and 1 year of our $49 registered agent service. Our Idaho registered agent service is only $49 a year. We feel we provide the most comprehensive Idaho registered agent service you can find. We charge half of what everyone else charges, and we send you reminders to file your annual report, provide an online calendar in your account, and upload any documents we receive on your behalf to your account immediately.