Skip to main content
784 S Clearwater Loop STE R, Post Falls, ID 83854 | 208-415-0655
by All Day $49 Idaho Registered Agent LLC

How To Change Your Idaho Registered Agent

To change your Idaho registered agent, there are two ways.

You’ll receive an Idaho annual report each year.  On the annual report in the top right corner, you will see the info of your current Idaho registered agent, as listed with the Idaho Secretary of State.  You can cross out the old agent, and fill in the new Idaho registered agent name, and address.  The new Idaho registered agent must sign.

When changing your agent to us, just email or fax us the annual report completed and signed, and we will then fill out the change of agent info on it, sign it, and file it with the State of Idaho.  The easiest way to file it is to fax it into the Idaho Secretary of State at: 208-334-2080

You can also change your Idaho registered agent by filing a change of registered agent form.  The form is called the Statement of change of registered agent, registered office, or both.

The new Idaho registered agent has to sign the filing accepting the appointment of registered agent.
When switching to us, this is easy.  You just sign up for service, and you’ll find the Idaho change of agent form already filled out and signed in your online account.  You can then fill out your part and fax it into the State of Idaho at the number above, or you can mail it to them at:

Idaho Secretary of State
PO Box 83720
450 N 4th St.
Boise, ID 83720